Condominium Owners Association Management
Condominiums have a special service requirements that other Homeowners Associations don’t have. We understand that Condos require a balance between office administration/accounting and onsite maintenance/oversight.
On site personnel are needed in both the management and maintenance divisions. The onsite manager is often the first to discover and address common area issues. Our flexible contract options allow for customization based upon the culture of the association. Some of the services we provide:
- Maintenance Coordination, Supply Ordering and Coordination
- Weekly Onsite Property Reviews (Identify Maintenance Issues)
- Owner / Board of Directors Relations/Communications
- Operational Management (Resale Certificates/Declarations/Rules
- Record Keeping, Dues Billing, Past Due Collection Processing
- Assessment Processing / Collections (Regular/Special Assessments)
- Meetings Coordination (monthly and annually)
- Violation notices / Management, Coordination with Legal Counsel
- Insurance Liaison (Liability Coverage/Property Insurance)
- Budget Preparation, Monthly Analysis of Budgets vs Actuals
- Financial Reporting, Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Reserve Estimates
Please contact us for a personalized quote based upon your association needs. We would be glad to to discuss how we may be of service to your community.